Basic information of Pigment Yellow 74:
Color Index No: Pigment Yellow 74(C.I.11741)
Synonyms:Hansa brilliant yellow 5gx; Pigment Yellow 5gx, 2-[(2-Methoxy-4-nitrophenyl)azo]-N-(2-methoxyphenyl)-3-oxobutyramide;c.i.pigment yellow 74;luna yellow;DALAMARYELLOW;
||Chemical Class:Monoazo Yellow
Chemical resistance datas:
|Light fastness (Full) : 5-7
||Light fastness(Tinting) : 5-7
|Water : 5
||Ethanol : 3-4
|Heat stability (10min) :140-160℃
||Ethyl acetate : 2-3
||Alkali : 5
Feature of Pigment Yellow 74:
- Pigment Yellow 74is a pigment with high business value. Pigment Yellow 74 paste is between Pigment Yellow 1 and Pigment Yellow 3.
- Pigment Yellow 74 has the strongest coloring strength among all monoazo pigments.
- Pigment Yellow 74 has good resistance in acid and alkali condition
- Pigment Yellow 74 has good saponification resistance, but it is not suitable in baking ceramic paint.
- The light fastness of Pigment Yellow 74 is much higher than azo pigmnents, so it is applied in fields that requires high light fastness, such as package ink or indoor out door decorative paint.
- Pigment Yellow 74 is bright yellow color, it has opaque, semi-opaque and transparent type.
Application of Pigment Yellow 74 :
Water based/solvent based decorative paint, Water based/solvent based decorative paint, textile printing; UV ink(flexo and offset), offset ink, NC ink, PA ink