Basic information of Pigment Yellow 13:
Color Index No: Pigment Yellow 13(C.I.21100)
Synonyms:Pigment Yellow GR 2,2′-[(3,3′-dichlorobiphenyl-4,4′-diyl)di(E)diazene-2,1-diyl]bis[N-(2,4-dimethylphenyl)-3-oxobutanamide];(2E,2’E)-2,2′-[(3,3′-dichlorobiphenyl-4,4′-diyl)di(1E)hydrazin-2-yl-1-ylidene]bis[N-(2,4-dimethylphenyl)-3-oxobutanamide
||Average particle size:0.08-0.10um
||Chemical Class:Diarylide Yellow
Chemical resistance datas:
|Light fastness (Full) : 4
||Light fastness(Tinting) : 3-4
|Water : 5
||Ethanol : 4
|Heat stability (10min) :180-200 ℃
||Ethyl acetate : 4
|Acid : 5
||Alkali : 5
Feature of Pigment Yellow 13:
- Pigment Yellow 13is light yellow powder with reddish shade
- Pigment Yellow 13 isnot soluble in waterand slightly soluble in ethanol.
- In sulphuric acid, pigment yellow 13 is reddish orange, and after diltuion, it is brownish precipitate
- Pigment Yellow 13is aninsoluble bis-dichloro-type pigment. Sames as pigment yellow 12, it has good coloring ability and strong solvent resistance. But comparing with monoazo pigments, the light resistance is little lower.
- Pigment Yellow 13 has good heat resistance, itis stable at 150°C.
- Pigment Yellow 13 has good solvent resistance ability, including solvents like:nitrocellulose solvent, acetone, xylene, ethanol, cellosolve; Also it has good resistance to alkali and acid resistance.
Application of Pigment Yellow 13 :
UV curing ink(offset and flexo), NC ink, water-based ink,Heat-set ink,Cold set ink,Polyamide ink,silkscreen ink; textile printing;PVC,Rubber,PE,PP