Basic information of Pigment Yellow 12:
Color Index No: Pigment Yellow 12(C.I.21090)
||Average particle size:0.1-0.21um
||Chemical Class:Diarylide Yellow
Chemical resistance datas:
|Light fastness (Full) : 3-5
||Light fastness(Tinting) : 3-4
||Water : 5
|Ethanol : 4-5
||Heat stability (10min) : 180℃
|Ethyl acetate : 3-4
||Acid : 5
|Alkali : 5
||White spirit : 3
Feature of Pigment Yellow 12:
- Pigment Yellow12 is light yellow powder
- Pigment Yellow 12 isslightly soluble in ethanoland not soluble in water.
- In concentrated nitric acid, Pigment Yellow 12 is brownish yellow, and in sulphuric acid, it is reddish orange.
- Pigment Yellow 12is aninsoluble bis-dichloro-type pigment. It has excellent solvent resistance and strong coloring power and. But comparing with monoazo pigments, its light resistance is not as good .
- The heat resistanceof Pigment Yellow 12 remains stable at 150°C.
- The solvent resistance of pigment yellow 12 is very good, including solvents like:xylene;ethanol; acetone; cellosolve; nitrocellulose solvent; its alkali and acid resistance is also very good.
Application of Pigment Yellow 12 :
Heat-set ink,Cold set ink,UV curing ink(offset and flexo), NC ink, water-based ink, silkscreen ink; textile printing;PE,PP,PVC,Rubber