Hangzhou Hengyi Technology Co.,ltd has 11 years’ experience, professional team. The main industries we involve in are paint, plastics, ink, personal care and agro industry. our company enjoys a high position in the industry , has established long-term and stable cooperative relations with many large manufacturers and agents. We have won the trust of our customers based on the operating characteristics of complete varieties, reasonable prices and reliable quality and the principle of small profits but quick turnover.
Eye silicone oil is a type of synthetic oil made up of linear low-viscosity polydimethylsiloxane molecules. It is colourless, odourless and tasteless. It is a thermally stable fluid, meaning it does not degrade easily at high temperatures. Silicone oils have a wide range of applications, including lubricants, compounds, sealants, and coatings. They are also used as hydraulic fluids, heat transfer fluids, and dielectric fluids. Furthermore, they are used in sorbent production and resin synthesis. In cosmetics, they are used to create emulsifiers and conditioners as well.
Why choose us?
- 1Reliability: We strive to provide consistent and high-quality chemical solutions to our customers, ensuring that they can always depend on us.Responsiveness: We put our customers’ needs at first and their unique requirements will be responded with flexible and tailored solutions.Efficiency: We will respond to customer’s inquiries and requests on time. Their satisfaction during cooperation is with top importance.Collaboration: we will work together with customers to achieve our mutual goal.Sustainability: We will cooperate with customers in a long term relationship. The business we involve will have no negative impact on the environment.
Eye silicone oil–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is the compressibility of silicone oil and can it be used for shock absorption or cushioning applications?
Silicone oil is highly compressible, making it an ideal material for shock absorption and cushioning applications. It is often used in automotive and aerospace applications, as well as in medical devices and consumer products. Its compressibility allows it to absorb and dissipate energy, making it an effective shock absorber.
2.What are the main uses of silicone oil?
1. Lubrication: Silicone oil is often used as a lubricant in a variety of applications, including automotive, industrial, and medical.
2. Heat Transfer: Silicone oil is often used as a heat transfer fluid in a variety of applications, including electronics, medical, and industrial.
3. Waterproofing: Silicone oil is often used as a waterproofing agent in a variety of applications, including automotive, industrial, and medical.
4. Insulation: Silicone oil is often used as an insulating agent in a variety of applications, including electronics, medical, and industrial.
5. Release Agent: Silicone oil is often used as a release agent in a variety of applications, including automotive, industrial, and medical.
3.Is silicone oil suitable for acoustic or vibration control applications?
Yes, silicone oil can be used for acoustic and vibration control applications. It is often used as a damping material in acoustic and vibration control applications, as it is able to absorb and dissipate energy.
4.What is the research and development capability of the eye silicone oil factory?
Hengyi Tek and its partner concentrate on research and development of colors and raw materials, and upgrade to meet customer’s special demand in different chemical applications. R&D is the core department in the production. They will not only be responsible for maintaining the sustainable production, but also undertake the task of new product development.
5.Is silicone oil suitable for insulation lubrication applications in electronic and electrical equipment?
Yes, silicone oil is suitable for insulation lubrication applications in electronic and electrical equipment. It is a non-conductive, non-corrosive, and non-toxic material that can be used to lubricate and protect electrical components from moisture and dust. It is also resistant to extreme temperatures and has a low viscosity, making it ideal for use in tight spaces.
6.What is the production process of silicone oil?
1. Raw Material Preparation: The raw materials used to make silicone oil are typically silica, carbon, and hydrogen. The silica is usually in the form of quartz sand, and the carbon and hydrogen are usually in the form of methane or ethane.
2. Synthesis: The raw materials are then mixed together and heated in a reaction vessel. This process is known as hydrolysis, and it produces a mixture of siloxanes, which are the building blocks of silicone oil.
3. Purification: The siloxanes are then purified to remove any impurities. This is done by distillation or filtration.
4. Blending: The purified siloxanes are then blended together to create the desired viscosity and other properties of the silicone oil.
5. Packaging: The silicone oil is then packaged in containers for sale.
7.Is silicone oil suitable for lubrication and maintenance of mechanical equipment applications to reduce friction and wear?
Yes, silicone oil is suitable for lubrication and maintenance of mechanical equipment applications to reduce friction and wear. Silicone oil is a non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-reactive lubricant that is often used in applications where other lubricants may not be suitable. It is also resistant to oxidation and has a wide temperature range, making it suitable for a variety of applications.
8.How to store and maintain silicone oil?
Silicone oil should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It should also be kept away from any sources of heat or ignition. It should be stored in its original container and tightly sealed when not in use. It should also be kept away from any other chemicals or materials that could cause a reaction. It should be inspected regularly for any signs of contamination or degradation. If any signs of contamination or degradation are found, the silicone oil should be discarded and replaced.
9.Is there silicone oil suitable for food processing or medical device applications that comply with relevant regulations?
Yes, there are several types of silicone oil that are suitable for food processing and medical device applications. These silicone oils must comply with relevant regulations, such as FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and USP Class VI. Examples of such silicone oils include Dow Corning® Medical Grade Silicone Fluids and Wacker Silicones Medical Grade Silicones.
10.How is the adhesion resistance of eye silicone oil, which can reduce the adhesion of dirt or sediment?
eye silicone oil has excellent adhesion resistance, which means it can reduce the adhesion of dirt or sediment. It is a non-polar material, which means it does not attract dirt or sediment particles. It also has a low surface tension, which means it can form a thin film on the surface of the material, preventing dirt or sediment from adhering to it.