When measuring different types of pigment pastes and their uses, different grinding methods of grinding pastes are required. In terms of mechanical performance comparison at present. The thickness of the auxiliary grinding slurry is one-third of that of the instrument, which can improve the detection range.
Different types of abrasive grinding slurry also vary. For the cause of sand mill failure, the following steps can be taken to solve:
1. Start grinding the particle size of the slurry to reduce, and make a decision by adding colors line by line. Due to the initial limitations of the sand mill, the working time is greatly reduced, and the same volume is sufficient to overcome viscosity issues, which can improve the detection speed and increase the flow rate.
2. The air composition inside the slurry is relatively safe and greatly reduces after temperature treatment.
3. During high-speed centrifugation, there is also a consumption of the sand mill, which reduces the volume of the grinding slurry.
4. Other issues are determined by the pressure, such as the medium particle size used in the disk serrated airflow crusher being 02m m.
5. The ground equipment can be used, and the grinding equipment with low particle size wear and tear will not pulverize when used in an airtight state, improving work efficiency. Application fields: experimental equipment for centrifugal separation, DMF fractionation, ethylene acrylic acid fractionation, equipment for centrifugal separation, and ethylene vinyl acetate crime equipment.
6. The general particle size is 03 μ M, mainly dlm. 8. Feed particle size is 1 μ m. Coarse than ideal particles of 5 or 10, it must be relied on; The feed particle size of coarse particles is 004-015mm, and the fineness ratio is generally 0038 μ m. Mainly dlb=+; The feed size of coarse particles is 016 μ m. Mainly dlb=+; The feed size of coarse particles is 024 μ m. Mainly df+=+; The frequency of the feed pump for coarse particles is 01~08MPa, mainly df+=+
Inorganic fillers are natural inorganic fillers that are well-known for their high reliability, as their chemical composition is evenly distributed and therefore can be relaxed and trusted. Therefore, inorganic fillers have very stable physical, chemical, high-temperature resistance, and stable pressure resistance, making them suitable for use as room temperature electrodes for enamel gas stoves and heat exchangers; Organic magnetic materials can be purchased at a low cost. Undefined inorganic pigments are allowed to lose moisture, resulting in deposition.
Free flowing rheological organic dyes can be widely used in other industries with soft dyes, fibers, colorants, and long-lasting pigments. Their softness, fluidity, and stability will create an area in fabric image design. Note that when the viscosity is slightly high, it needs to be spread by sweat and oil stains, and the fiber protective layer is suitable for fabric images. After wetting, it is colored with low-cost dyes.
Organic pigments with antioxidant properties, such as certain organic pigments and some cochineal red pigments, can achieve high fastness, bright colors, and complete chromatography of nylon fabrics, giving textiles the necessary breathability, derivative properties, and washing resistance. This can make textiles shine, grade production process costs, and reduce costs.